Join us for a special hour-long tour of Richmond’s historic sites on one of the geekiest, I mean coolest rides around.
After a brief training and introduction, your tour guide from Segway of Richmond will show you the deep, rich history of this scenic river city.
The tour starts at 2:00 Wed. Sept. 26th and we’ll meet in front of the Omni immediately following closing remarks.
After signing your safety waiver and donning your helmet, you’ll get a brief training before departing on your tour.
Expect to arrive back at the Omni around 3:30pm if you have an evening flight to catch.
This is a special post-conference add on and we have very few slots available. So book yours while they’re available. Tickets are $45. If you’ve always wanted to ride a Segway, now’s your chance!
Here’s all the legal/safety stuff:
- Watch the Segway Safety Video
- All tours include safety training before the tour
- Gliders must arrive to the store 30min before the tour is scheduled to start
- Comfortable, flat bottom, closed shoes are recommended
- All riders must be at least 14 years old to ride and participate in a tour
- Tours are not suitable for pregnant women