Want to win a free Google Cardboard virtual reality viewer?
We’ll select two winners to receive a special Google Cardboard viewer designed for edUi’s sibling program Encyclopedia Virginia. Deadline to enter is July 6, 2017. We will reply to the winning comments with details to claim your prize.
VR at edUi
Don’t forget to check out the edUi 2017 talks on virtual and augmented reality:
- User Experience Design in Virtual and Augmented Reality
- User Interface in Google’s Virtual Reality Suite
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- The contest is open to anyone over the age of 18.
- Entries must be received in the form of a comment on the designated Facebook or Twitter post between May 16 and July 6, 2017.
- Winners will be selected by the edUi conference planning committee.
- Winners will be notified with a reply to their comment on Facebook or Twitter. Winners must respond to the reply within 7 days to claim their prize. Inability to contact winners may result in selection of alternate winners.
- There are two prizes available in total, valued at $15 USD.
- By entering the contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook or Twitter from any and all liability in connections with this contest. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
The Story Behind the Photo
Want the real story behind the photo? Find it here (but write your caption first). Thanks to Joe Sokohl for letting us use the photo.