Economic times might be lean, but professional growth has never been more important. Take your web skills to the next level with edUi 2014 at the Omni Hotel in Richmond, VA, September 29 – October 1.
Focusing on the universal methods and tools of user interface and interaction design, as well as the unique challenges of producing websites and applications for large institutions, edUi is a perfect opportunity for web professionals at institutions of learning—including higher education, K-12 schools, libraries, museums, government, and local and regional businesses—to develop skills and share ideas.
edUi offers a rare lineup of speakers, including top web innovators that will inspire and enlighten web designers, developers, managers, and user experience and interaction design professions from any industry.
- In-depth workshops (at no additional charge) presented by world-class web experts
- Hear from approximately 40 speakers, including top industry peers
- Network with web professionals from all across the country
- Explore Richmond, Virginia, including the State Capitol, Black History Museum, White House of Confederacy, Library of Virginia, Valentine Richmond History Center
Who is Producing edUi?
edUi is an annual conference produced by the Virginia Foundation for the Humanities for web professionals working with institutions of learning to produce more useable and accessible online resources.
Planning and execution are conducted by a dedicated group of volunteers and partners, including:
- Trey Mitchell—Virginia Foundation for the Humanities
- John Loy—RoomKey
- Curtiss Grymala—University of Mary Washington
- Joe Sokohl—Regular Joe Consulting
- Joel Pattison – UVA McIntire School
- Erin White—VCU Libraries
- Valerie Harness – UVA Darden School of Business
- Amanda Hartman – Longwood University Library
- Joe Sokohl – Independent UX Consultant
- Joel Pattison – McIntire School of Commerce at UVA
- Jason Roma – Library of Virginia
- Jennifer Nesossis – Virginia Historical Society
- Tiffany Broadbent Beker – William & Mary
Getting More Information
Questions about edUi? Email email@example.com.
Keep up with the conference by subscribing to: