Economic times might be lean, but professional growth has never been more important. Take your Web skills to the next level with edUi 2010 at the Omni Hotel in Charlottesville, VA, November 8-9.
Focusing on the universal methods and tools of user interface and interaction design as well as the unique challenges of producing websites and applications for large institutions, edUi is a perfect opportunity for web professionals at institutions of learning including: higher education, K-12 schools, libraries, museums, government, and local and regional businesses to develop skills and share ideas.
edUi offers a rare speaker lineup of top web innovators that will inspire and enlighten web designers, developers, managers, and user experience and interaction design professions from any industry.
- In-depth, half-day workshops and presentations by world-class Web experts
- Networking with Web professionals from across Virginia and the mid-Atlantic region
- The opportunity to explore scenic Charlottesville and the University of Virginia, including the renowned historic architecture of the Academical Village and Jefferson’s Monticello.
- Amenities, including food and vendor giveaways
Who is Producing edUi?
EdUI is primarily produced by the Virginia Foundation for the Humanities in partnership with web professionals from other institutions of learning and the private sector in Virginia. We are also made possible thanks to the support of many other sponsors.
Planning and execution are conducted by a dedicated group of volunteers, including:
- Trey Mitchell – Virginia Foundation for the Humanities
- John Loy – Intalgent
- Curtiss Grymala – Lord Fairfax Community College
- Joel Pattison – William & Mary
- Waldo Jaquith – Miller Center for Public Affairs
Getting More Information
Questions about EdUI? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up with the conference by subscribing to: