We all want to create useful, usable content—and we want to deliver that content to the right users. But how do we know what works? And how do we use these insights to inform and adapt our content strategy?
Effective content measurement relies on clearly defined goals. What is the purpose of your website and web content? What actions do you want users to take? How do you define success for your web presence and related content?
Using analytics, we will relate content goals to relevant and meaningful metrics in order to quantitatively assess the quality of your web content and the efficacy of your content strategy—and make positive change.
What you’ll learn:
- Translate strategic business objectives into measurable content goals
- Find the right metrics for the right goals
- Measure and adapt your content strategy
- Effectively present analytics data to engage website stakeholders and inform their content plan
- Configure Google Analytics to support your measurement plan